Sunday, September 17, 2017

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!

Busy...Busy...Busy! That's right this summer was jam packed with family, friends, food and fun. I guess you could say the 4 F's. (Hehehehe). Hubby and I loved all of it.
It started out with days spent with the grandkids.



Always such a joy to have them around.
Always so much fun.




Beach time
and kissing
crabs!









Then a visit from relatives from the DC area.
Lot's of laughs!




Visit from my surrogate son
and friends.



Summer Camp at Riverhurst Farm
where I got to spend hours playing and horseback riding.
I've never had the opportunity to attend a Summer Camp so this was my first time!
Would you believe me if I said 
I will be back!

Also I had the pleasure of introducing my son to some of the horses
at the stables. Here he is with Mejia. (sp)
Debra her owner was so kind and answered lots of question from my very
inquisitive son.
I'd love to get him on one and come for a ride with me!




My young friends here accompanied me and as you can see
fell in love with these girls.



My niece was here from Santa Cruz and spent the day with us.
We had a great visit with her and Di.


Later another great day was  spent with some old friends.
Haven't  seen them in years.
Not sure why i don't have a picture of Joyce and Donna
Sorry about that girls
True friends last a lifetime.
From grade 1 till now!
That's a long time.

Labor Day Weekend was spent with family and friends.
A fabulous way to spend the closing of summer.



As I said on top of this post....
My bags are packed and I'm ready to head out to the 
Isles Of Shoals
for our annual Rug Hooking Retreat.
This is going to be a much needed week
to relax and meet up with some new friends.

I'll get back here as soon as i have the time to download my week in pictures.

Till then......A Bientot.

Thanks so much for visiting....feel free to comment.....and most of all
please return.

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never, I have not resumed my blog either. Just found you here and had to stop by and say hello and let you know that I think of you every day and look forward to spending time with you again this year. Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you found me here and hope you continue to follow me. Gosh! I think of you often as well and so look forward to our next gathering together.

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...