Sunday, July 27, 2014

so much going on.......

I can't believe its been so long since my last post but as you'll see
I've been busy.
Sunsets have been stunning and we've had some great weather.
I finally got to bring the little ones over to the sand bar.
They really enjoyed it and jumped right in.
I can't wait till they come back so we can go back.

 I feel so bad when i watch the renters on their last day of vacation.
the 4 boys are always so sad....but now they can look forward to next year.
The 4th has come and gone and i never did wish you all a good one.
So better late than never.
Happy 4th of July.


This summer we had a first here at the cottage.
Last week we had a couple renew their vows here in the back yard.
It was a surprise to everyone....
they had a beautiful day.
Kids playing in the pool...thats what I like to call it.
I love watching the kids playing in this mud..
they always have such a good time.


 This is t for now....I'll try to be back sooner next time.
Thank you all for reading my posts and for you my followers.

Till we meet again...........a bientot.

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed seeing you and Mike this summer. And we enjoyed our time at the beach with friends. Those kid look like they are having a great time
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...