Friday, June 7, 2024

Not Going to Over think it!

So much going on right now. Not really.
Hello! Welcome! Happy you're here. I guess you could say I'm not a dedicated blogger..however I will do my best to keep up.



A while back I had this crazy idea that I'd like to dabble with clay.
So I went ahead and purchased some DAS Air dry clay.
Roomie came to hooking group with me....after we as a group went out for dinner.
So I showed her what I got and we both did some molding.
She made some beautiful leafs to use as shade pulls.
They were really cute.

 I made a few flower frogs for Mason jars.

They turned out pretty cute BUT kept tipping over as I attempted to insert flowers in them. Once I rearranged them they were better.
I may have to tweak the next ones.



So I think I must stay off Instagram. I get so involved in finding new projects.
Yesterday I gathered up some chives to make Chive Blossom butter
And I also infused some in vinegar.
Chive Blossom Vinegar for Christmas gifts.

 
I love the color they turn once in the vinegar.


On to another project. This is a prototype for textile jewelry.
Necklaces and  brooches that I am currently working on. Not sure how this will turn out..!


As I sit here wrapped in a blanket nursing this cold....it makes me smile to watch these young mud swallows flit around. So cute.

All of a sudden this newly hatched youngling showed up on my deck...not sure i can identify it. 
Soon my friends (sisters) will be here for our annual "summer camp". I'm so looking forward to seeing them. Here Ms. B. with Big Blue. Ms.D and Roomie will also arrive. Will keep you posted on the goings on.
Gotta run..
Thanks for being here....always appreciate your Comments.👇
A Bientot. 

8 comments:

  1. Sure hope you can kick the cold to the curb. Love your clay work. Looking forward to summer camp. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects Donna. The clove blossom butter and vinegar sound intriguing. Hope you feel better soon and have a great time with camp and your "sisters.". ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butter was delicious slathered over homemade mini baguettes. Thanks for your comment Robin.

      Delete
  3. My shade pulls were fun. you better get better quickly we are looking forward to our time together.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such neat stuff! Hoping you feel better soon! Clay work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, Cindi ♡

      Delete

Not Going to Over think it!

So much going on right now. Not really. Hello! Welcome! Happy you're here. I guess you could say I'm not a dedicated blogger..howeve...