Monday, November 21, 2022

There's a chill in the air!


 MULTI-TASKING 
 
Or is it that I have a hard time focusing on just one thing?
Sunday..fun day..football...baking...knitting...and with headphones on watching a YouTube on wet felting a clutch purse. If it peaks your interest head on over to wet felting a clutch purse. Very interesting and so many more projects.

Below are a few inspirations for hooked rug patterns.


Oops! Not sure what happened here!

Chill in the air for sure and that results in a pot of homemade chicken stew with homemade artisan French rolls.

Another idea for a rug mat. Yeah?
 

Who knew there were cranberry bogs here in Wells, Me. Oh wait I think it's actually on the line in Kennebunk.  What a great little store they have with a small meat market and lot's of baked items made on the premises by the owner. Cranberry breads, chicken pot pies and much more. Can't wait to go back and checkout their bogs. Who knew?!

 

These next 2 photos are a couple more ideas to ponder.


This is my favorite book. I love making bread and this has the best recipes. 



My daughter is hosting Thanksgiving and loves to have homemade breads and rolls. I will let this batch rest in the fridge for a few days. I will also make a loaf of anadama. (My personal favorite)

So, have I told you how I HATE holidays!?
If we could bring back holidays of the past with all the craziness.  But family all together! Need I say more!

Gotta run! Thank you for allowing me to vent.
A Bien tot!
I look forward to your comments.

Ps. Excuse this crazy blog post as I'm working on a new laptop.

check out these pages on Instagram listed under my Labels. on your right.
 Also #luloumakes is a very talented rug designer that I hope to meet some day.

Hope to see my fellow hookers on Tuesday...it's been a while.

3 comments:

  1. I will have to check that store out when I come down. It sounds very interesting. You hate the holidays? I will say the old days were wonderful and I miss them I guess that means I am officially old.
    The bread looks wonderful
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time in years I didn’t go to my son’s for Thanksgiving. Had planned on doing a rotisserie chicken in my George Forman rotisserie but ended up putting it in the freezer because my son dropped off a huge amount of turkey meat and the carcass for me to make soup with. So decided to save the rotisserie for another day and use up my gift first.
    Guess you and hubby watched football yesterday too. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of your blog, I have been out of touch for a while with so much going on in my life and I was lost because of my illness but I'm stronger and I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry with your health practitioner, it's really not their fault. They can only practice what they're told to practice, right? When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes,Lymphedema, after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure all human illness diseases I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are sick from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on his online store www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...