Sunday, December 18, 2022

What a nice surprise!

Hello...and welcome. 
Did you get your tea? I'm starting off with coffee so sit and enjoy with me.
 
I just love this little owl picture. I think it's a card but not sure. Do you think it would make a nice hooked piece. Will definitely give it more thought.

 TUESDAYS LADIES!
Yes, we've gathered a wonderful group of ladies that get together to hook, share ideas, help in color planning, offer tips that we found helpful.
We have about 6 to 10 of us that come on a weekly basis and a welcome anyone who is interested. Tuesdays from 12 to 4 and a $5 donation.
If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me for more info.

Icy cold water and snow in our future I noticed as I sat watching, this yellow tailed hawk sitting on our rail. He sat for the longest time. He would turn his head and look toward me as though he could see me. As I looked through my scope our eyes met. It makes me wonder what made him turn around to look at me from I side..


Happy to say that Mr M is recovering very well. He is loyal to his physical therapy and exercises and walks daily.
Yes he even got me to join him!
I enjoy getting lost in pictures like this!
So peaceful!

So here's the story. Mr M likes cornbread I on the other hand do not. Probably because I have never made it where it came out good. He found a box of Krusty's and decided to try it. I told him that he should make it. It turned out delicious. He may have just earned the title of Cornbread chef.
 
About this nice surprise that came in the mail on Saturday.
A wonderful gift from our neice. So thoughtful! 
2 bars of homemade soaps and candle. So pretty and beautifully wrapped with fresh flowers and eucalyptus leaves, oranges and cinnamon. Just fabulous. 
I decided to stage it and placed it all on knit cotton face cloth. I will hold on to the greens and try some echo dying.

Ok so thanks for sitting here for this lengthy blog post. 
Love your comments...so let me know you were here.

A Bien tot!

3 comments:

  1. I am always so glad to see you post. Chilly walks but invigorating. You have gathered such a wonderful group on your Tuesdays. Makes me wish I were closer. Yea Mr got you to like corn bread!
    Merry Christmas Roomie
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice post. I derive such peace from our birds of prey. Whether they are sitting a top my favorite tree or in-flight. I just imagine what it would be like to soar high above the fields or take in the view from the treetop. Nice job on the cornbread Mike. I have collected quite a variety of beach stones while visiting Maine. I just love them. Oh the stories they could tell. Good to hear that Mike’s continuing his therapy and what better therapy than what you have right there in your backyard. I love your soap and face cloth. Curious as to what you used to knit, the face cloth with. Well, onto the day. Wish I were closer to join your hooking group. Happy holidays everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that Mike is doing well. Winter walks on the beach are always peaceful and refreshing. That hawk can spot a mouse 1/2 mile away so he certainly knows what you are doing. The gift from your niece is perfect and so nice! Today is Tuesday so I will see you when the Ladies gather in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...