Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Start of something new!

Hello!
For those of you faithful followers, friends and family I would like to say how proud and honored I am to have you in my life.
A very Happy New Year!

 This saying below is so true and comforting.
How wonderful to sit among you and just be me!
Sweatpants & Coffee
(Or tea)
I look forward to sitting with some of you in the next few weeks.
Happy times.


Some of you know that every Tuesday from 12 to 4 we have a group that gathers to hook.
Share our time...share laughs and share ideas and tips for our rug hooking.
If there is anyone nearby that would like to join our little group...
Please come along. If you are not familiar to rug hooking we would be happy to show you.
Contact me for more info.


Are you thrilled to have 2022 behind you?
I sure am.

Now admit it...some of you were feeling this same way. Yes, that is in the past and was swept out
with 2022!
Plans are being made for another Day of Hooking..that may become more than one day. We had such a good time at the first one why not.
Lots of ideas.. A rug show with the introduction of the Artist
"Hooked Rugs and so much More"

Well I don't want to give away all my secrets. 

Stay tuned and check back soon and I will give you updates.

Again Thank you so much for stopping by. 
I enjoy your comments so be sure to let me know you were here.

A Bien tot.

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2023 as well. I, personally, was more than happy to close the door on 2022. Your hooking group sounds like fun and I am looking forward to whatever else you have up your sleeve. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live my life in sweat pants now that I'm retired from the work-a-day world.
    Am definitely looking forward to your rug photo updates on the Wednesday after your Tuesday gatherings. And am also happy 2022 is behind me and praying for a better 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so good to see you post!!! I wish I were a bit closer I would join you for sure. sending a hug and a wish for a wonderful 2023
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hooking group sounds like great fun....but just a little too far from Ohio ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Looking forward to sitting with you and Mike soon and sharing a happy hour drink 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you and Mike! I have that same meme, sweatpants and coffee on my timeline! Hoping next time we visit Wells, you both are doing just marvy! Take care and watch out for those high tides. Cindi C. 💕

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...