Monday, February 27, 2023

another great week!





Hi there friends thanks for stopping by.
I just love this quote ...so very true.
And I do have a few...i am blessed to have them in my life.
Here is my post card size hooking and we still have decorations up at our hooking group.


We had a group of students come to visit and give us all a long stem carnation.
How sweet and thoughtful.

In my last post I spoke of my fellow hooker who had a Valentine Tree.
Well I recently found another friend who adds seasonal decorations to a tree that stays up year round.
Yes she is a friend (right Corinne?) and a former classmate.
I think she'll be adding new bobbles for the next holiday...and i am quite anxious to see what she does next....stay tuned.
Very pretty.

Here are a few pics captured at our hooking group.
We are now known as "The Wells Ruggers"
A catchy name don't you think?


Here are a few  WIP's our hookers are working on.
Mim is doing a fabulous job on this lilly pad. The colours are gorgeous.

 
this next WIP is nearly complete only needs a couple more rows in the corners.
I am in awe of this hooker's works with #3 cut..ans so beautifully executed.
Just wonderful. Great job Brenda.
 A STITC CHALENGE
Yes, along with my 4 multi talented friends I have chalenged them to a mindless stitching project.
We all have the same fabric pieces that we are to use.
No Theme...just decide our own.
Fabric; Use all or just a few in any shape or form.
Embellishments are accepted .
They are to be completed the end of February.
I can't wait to see what they create.
Stay tuned so you can see their projects.
Here is a pic of the fabric pack I sent.

Mr M and I have been busy. Over the weekend we got to see our grandson play in a tournament basketball game. They won the game on Saturday but lost on Sunday. Those poor kids played their hearts out. Farmington ....haven't been there in years but has not changed.

This is what we drove through on our way back.

I also got to attend a cheering competition our grandaughter was in.
Great job ladies. 3rd place.
Well gotta run...getting ready for another snow day coming tomorrow.
Stay warm, stay safe..till the next time.


6 comments:

  1. That water lily is amazing. I did not, however, see a photo of Brenda's that you referred to? I know one of your friends who is participating in your stitching challenge and am anxious to see what she comes up - as well as everyone else as she said she would post photos. We had yet another snow and ice day here...'tis the season. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know “UFO” is unfinished project, but what is “WIP”? Wool incomplete project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a talented group you brought together every Tuesday. So glad you got to see the kids do what they love. We shall see how the challenge goes
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are staying busy this winter! Wonderful stitchings! Hope to see you soon. Cindi Chapman

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...