Monday, June 11, 2012

Last potted tufa........

    Today, I potted the last of my tuffa pots. I must say I think they look pretty good. The only problem now is I really don't want to get rid of them. I feel like I want to keep them all...................but of course I won't. I did give one away to some friends, R & D, so they can keep them on their deck. Here it is....

I attached a shell to the rim because I had it growing elsewhere and thought it would look nice there.

Have not been to Lowe's yet to purchase more Portland cement but we hope to this week some time. I did take a few pictures of Chery's tufa pots. We love to move them around to different spots and look at them. Such joy we get from simple things.

In this last picture the tufa in the forefront is a pinch bag that she made from a small sandwich bag. OMG I think it's the cutest thing ever. I must make one of these with my next batch.
I have a very busy week this week so not sure if we'll get to batch #4. Hubby goes for shot #3 in his back...." Little Munchkins" 2nd birthday is this weekend...and will spend the weekend with 2 of my little "Princesses" & parents....can't wait!!!!So not sure if I'll get a chance to post again....but hope everyone has a great week.
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.....especially my Hubby, my Son & Son-in-Law.
Till the next time........................ 

ps.I hope if you're reading this you'll post a comment or follow me. Would love hearing from you and making new friends. :-)


12 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of little hens and chickens I can give you for the pots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can come Saturday, you don't want the hens and chickens? any other low growth?

      Delete
    2. Oh yes...and anything you want to part with would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. My sister came to visit and loved the tufa she saw on your deck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe....that was nice of her. Next time she can pick one out.

      Delete
  3. I love your pots esp the little shell glued on.
    sounds like a busy weekend for you. I will give your blog a shout out on my blog.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cathy...stop by sometime...might just have one for you. Would love to have you mention me on your blog....that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I must say as the recipients of the stated gift, it is most appreciated. Thanks Donna, neat personal gift.... David and Randy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog thanks to Cathy from Acorn Hollow. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogland! Acorn Hollow Cathy sent me. I love that woman.
    Stop on over to my blog if you get a minute...rugsandpugs.blogspot.com.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helloe, I came over from Acorn Hollow. I love your pots, I've always wanted to try making them!

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...