Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Tired of Winter!!

Seriously!? Is anyone else as tired of winter as I am??
Of course you are....we all are.
I don't mean to sound insensitive
i know others have had worse devastation here
and all along the coast. The power of water in incredible.
So to those who have lost property my heart goes out to you.

Well now that all this sickness has left this house,
that's right the flu and then the shingles
i am now back to my hobbies.
A small group of us get together at our LWS
to visit and so some hooking. Feels good to be back at it.
I am working on my Cottage rug but did not get the chance to get
a shot of my progress. Will do that next time.
I am however working on some needle punch projects.
I want to show you what I've come up with for my frame.

What i did was add it to an extra lazy susan that i was no longer using.
It works fabulously. I can set it either on my lap or on a table and punch away.
Now i'd like to come up with something i can add beneath the frame to hold some of
my threads and other supplies.
Now my brain is working!

working side
finished side.
Not sure if I want to add a background to it.

Now on to my next project.


going to be a gift. Going to be so colorful.

Well I'm looking forward to our next hooking retreat.
Hope to meet up with new friends and get loads of hooking done.


Hope to hear from you.....
A Bientot.

2 comments:

  1. Nice article thanks for sharing that to me.Good job and thanks for sharing such a good information.very interesting ,i99bet

    ReplyDelete
  2. รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ สำหรับผู้ที่เดินทางมาจากเมืองนอก หรือชนบท มาลงเครื่องที่ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ เพื่อมาท่องเที่ยว หรือทำธุระต่างๆถ้าหากท่านกำลังมองหารถเช่า พวกเราขอเสนอแนะ Banana rent-a-car รถเช่าคุณภาพดี ราคาไม่แพง รถยนต์ทุกคันผ่านการตรวจสอบก่อนมอบรถยนต์ ฉะนั้นสามารถมั่นอกมั่นใจได้ว่าทุกการเดินทางของคุณจะไม่มีอันตราย ไร้กังวล เนื่องจากว่าพวกเราเป็น บริษัทรถยนต์เช่าที่พร้อมให้บริการ #รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ

    บริษัทรถเช่า
    รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ
    รถเช่าระหว่างซ่อม
    รถเช่าไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิต
    เช่ารถเก๋ง
    รถรับส่งสนามบิน


    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...