Friday, March 20, 2020

give it another try

I hope to get this blog started once again. Just brewed a cup of my favorite tea  (this week that is). Now to get started.
I feel like all of you do very nervous about this covid19 and being overly cautious. I've washed my hands about a 100 times. But i have a question for you....if you have to pee and blow your nose when should you wash your hands? Before and after? 
So i am maintaining my sanity by doing some reading...This was a gift from my favorite "Roomie ". A novel about Celia Thaxter set against the wonderful Isles of Shoals. Good read.
Going to leave you here so i can determine if this will work.
Later.

1 comment:

Not Going to Over think it!

So much going on right now. Not really. Hello! Welcome! Happy you're here. I guess you could say I'm not a dedicated blogger..howeve...