Monday, June 22, 2020

Healthy Eating

Hello! Welcome back. Hope you'll pull up a seat and stay a while. Enjoy a beverage while I rattle on.
What? Where have I been? Funny you should ask. My computer / internet has been acting up again. It wouldn't let me post anything....i tried a number of times only to have frustration set in so I gave up. Well Yippee I'm back.
Hope you are all well and practicing safe ..........distancing! Covid 19 has me feeling like i've been riding an everlasting rollercoaster.....with ups and downs around every turn. But for now I'm on a plateau....and its good!!


Since your last visit I've decided that I must start to eat healthier. I mentioned that my Vt girl sent me a pk of mesclum seeds and there they are top photo. Actually that pic was taken last week so now they've grown more. Along with that i wanted to start more sprouts so here are my lentils sprouting away. Going to be great on my mesclun salad. Looking forward to it.
My neighbor friends M & TK were here this past weekend and she shared her broccoli seeds with me. I was thrilled.
I can't wait to taste them. Tiny tiny seeds. 
They will be ready for eating in 5 days!
I'll be sure to give you sn update.
GARDENING
Not sure you can call this "gardening" since all i have are potted plants on my deck. 
I sure do enjoy them. I had these rubber boots that never fit me so I planted pink geraniums in them. Love it. 
This is it for now.
Thanks again for being here.
Love hearing from you and look forward to your comments. 
Till the next time....A Bientot.

4 comments:

  1. That is gardening! Yum I do sprouts year round I just can't wait for tomatoes!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my broccoli sprouts and it was Cathy of Acorn Hollow who inspired me to do that. Regarding the lentil sprouts ~ can I just use lentils one would use in a soup or is there a special lentil sprout seed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had the broccoli but love the lentils..yes i buy a bag of lentils and use those. About 2 tablespoons to the jar. i rinse them very well before i let them sprout. Nice and crunchy! Thanks so much for your comments and following.

      Delete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...