Saturday, September 12, 2020

Good Bye Summer of 2020!

Or should I say "The Summer that wasn't"!!!!
Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Grab a beverage,coffee, tea, wine, G&T (I won't judge) and visit for a bit.
As you can see and from my last post we sure had a bounty of tomatoes. Been passing them out to neighbors and friends. Some of you have requested recipes. Here is the tomato pie recipe.

 I hope you can read it. One of my favorites. I can never get enough of this.
The Apple cake-
or go to www.allrecipes.com/apple-cake-V.
Blueberry Muffins- www.littlesweetbaker.com/bakery-style-blueberry-streusel-muffins.
Thanks for asking...Enjoy!
I'd like to give a shout out to Joyce SS...if you're reading this please send me PM with your address.
That's about it for now...thanks for stopping by. I love getting mail so don't hesitate to leave me a comment.
Thank you....A Bientot!
One last note...1 yr ago Labor Day I had the pleasure of meeting a Mom and her 3 children, young adults really. I just fell in love with them. They since have become a very important part of my family. My love for them grows daily. I am proud and happy to have them in my life....love to you guys.

5 comments:

  1. I love your tomato tart it was yummmm I am missing our gathering this year but here's to next year. You inspired me to roast some tomatoes tomorrow.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it...now be sure to do the roasted tomatoes as those were amazing. Yes, missing our get-away so much but hoping next year will be better, Thanks

      Delete
  2. My mom made a great apple cake but sadly I do not have the recipe.
    I may have to try yours.
    So sad that you are not at Star Island :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, its a sad time...but hoping next year will be better. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, you have been in my thoughts so much, and no, I haven't had a pedicure yet! Damn Covid. I am going to try all 3 recipes, but you are the best cook! My hubby will like that pie. Good going that Mike makes pickles for winter. Please stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...