Monday, July 2, 2012

Life is Good....................

Living on the coast of Maine is living life at it's best. As you can see I've been real busy.
That's right.....and it does not get any better than this. Taking the Kayak out these last couple of days has been so relaxing. Last night was the best.....so quiet. Not to mention the sights along the river.

This picture above is the back side of Billy's Chowder House..What an amazing view. I was on the northen side looking down. the water was so calm.
Now the rest of these pictures I think say it all.



Wonderfully serene. At some point I might get back to doing something constuctive but for right now.....this is it.

This was taken today...mid day. Gotta love living by the water and having all of this in your own back yard. Life is Good!

Well that's it got now................Good night...till the next time.
Wish you all a great 4th of July..................

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a perfect way to spend the day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fourth I think David and I may take the kayak out for a spin on the lake here.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...