Sunday, May 24, 2020

Memorial Day weekend.

Welcome.....happy that you're here.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend. If you are like us you most  likely will NOT be celebrating with family or friends. Trying to maintain these state orders is extremely difficult.
I pray this comes to an end soon.

It's been a hard few weeks with lots of emotional ups and downs but we now seem to be on a very "high". Happiness comes in many different forms. Mine comes in happy little smiles and hugs. Love life as it is!

What happened on Taco Tuesday?!
Well my intensions were good. Hubby wanted tacos for dinner...sounded great. Then he decided that i should have a freshly made margarita...yumm..sounded good to me. He's great at being a "mixologist " That comes from his stint at bartending at Dino's  Lounge on Sunset Strip, La. (That's a story for another time J & P) back in the day. Anyhow they were delicious and they went fown real easy!
3 deep and that was it! Taco Tuesday then became Taco Wednesday.
Oh well it sure was a good day to celebrate.!!
I've been busy painting rocks and cards. A great way to keep myself busy. I ove being creative...any way i can.
I've had a few people ask how to "follow" me and how to comment. So if you head over to the right side of my post you will see □ that say followers...add your name there. To make a comment there should be a box to type in your comment. You can do this anonymously or add your name. 
Thank you so much...i appreciate your visit....hope you visit often.
Have a safe and distant weekend.
A Bientot mes Amis.

2 comments:

  1. Yumm when we can be together again I want one of those. We are home not happy about it but we have to play it safe. Love your painted rocks.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hear that story!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...