Saturday, May 9, 2020

Birthday comes early!

Hey! Welcome back! So pleased that you're here to share this news with me. Yes it did arrive a bit early and not really a "surprise". But i sure do like her! She's beautiful...I've been strumming since she arrived. Hubby may want to take out the headphones for a while. I've been doing YouTube classes for now but one of my cousins will be giving me lessons as soon as "social distancing " is over. Ive not come up with a name for her  so i need your help! ?
Bleeding Heart coming to bloom.
My heart was so sad yesterday when i had to make those dreaded phone calls and cancel summer vacations.  
They  were is so understanding and were expecting it. I believe this summer will live on in our hearts and mind a long time.
         We are all in this together.!
With that said i must share this picture i took today while out back roading. I cannot take credit for it. Out on a back road in York we drove by this. Had to take the picture and share.

So creative and awesome sense of humor! Another storm!!! That's what it's like here in New England....we were sitting on the deck a couple nights ago enjoying the warmth now comes more snow! Is this really May?!
While on our ride we also happened on this great sight. A Family out for a swim.!
What a happy sight. Puts a smile on my face.
Well i leave you with a wish for a Happy and Healthy Mother's Day. 
I feel in my heart things will be better in no time...i'm optimistic today.
Love you all....those who have spent your time here with me i thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Once again....till we meet again. 
A Bientot.

8 comments:

  1. I know what her name should be...Lonestar!!! just my 2cents :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bleeding heart so pretty. Nice post, good luck with the guitar. you will be in fine form for Star Island next year.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy for your support in every way.

      Delete
  3. I would love to hear you play, can you insert an audio file?
    ~gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not ready for that quite yet. Thank you for being here.

      Delete
  4. That would be a great name. So much meaning behind it! Thank you so much and thank you for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you.....hope you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day as well.

      Delete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...