Thursday, May 28, 2020

HOOKER on a mission!


Hey,  Welcome back! I know it seems like we were just here. Getting this post out early so thanks for being   with me. This is tonight's sunset. Sure is beautiful...but aren't they all!

So this Hooker is on a mission. I've been procrastinating long enough. I've not worked on my stair risers since this whole coronavirus started. Now the weather is getting warm enough i can take all my gear out and hook on the deck. Yippee!

Here is my progress so far. A few more rows and this one will be finished.  Gosh that makes me happy. I've not had much motivation as of late so this is a nice change. My Roomie over at Acorn Hollow is moving right along on another rug. The previous was just completed and it came out great. My Vt.bff has also been hooking like crazy...but she's a quick hooker....anyhow i can't let them get one up on me....so I'm on a roll.

Speaking of my Vt. Bff...i recieved this little packet of seeds today in the mail...yumm.
She posted a pic on fb of those that she had growing and the salad she made...looked delicious. Love mesclun salad so can't wait to have mine. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Here is my current watercolour project. Compliments of @creationceecee.  I started with the big one and decided that the design will work for cards. So far i have 5 made. A thought would be to sell them as a set. Not sure,  just a thought.  Would love your input. (?)
Finally got to work in the garden and planted some flowers. A bit late but did get my geraniums in the urns. 

Things are getting better by the day. 
Lots of highs and lows...ups and downs...but for now it's all HIGHS. Sure hope it stays. 
Going to leave you now so thanks again for being here with me. I appreciate your support and I look forward to your comments.
A Bientot.

3 comments:

  1. Love your stair riser! Glad you are hooking again. I love your ad work they would be lovely note cards.
    Good luck with your salad.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, Love the colors in your shark riser, looks so friendly. Mission accomplished x1. You could definitely sell your hand painted note cards in a gift shop, they are so sweet. That's if any stores ever open. Can't wait to see what you do with your next riser. Let us see how the seeds come along, such beautiful sunshine there on your deck. Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stair riser! Yes, Cathy has been hooking up a storm.
    Beautiful notecards. So creative.
    Love the mascot. BTW...whoever put that together needed spellcheck. Raccoon has 2 c's...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...