Thursday, January 24, 2013

Brrrrrrr!..........Coast of Maine...................pizza's







My my my it's been so cold here in the North East. Below 0* temperatures have kept us in. Way too cold to get out there. This is the first time I can remember seeing ice on the Webhannet River. It's been there all week and no sign of it going away none too soon.
My son came up today with my 2 granddaughters and we had a great time. Princess A always love to make english muffin pizzas with Memere. So of course that's what we did. Princess V has a dairy allergy therefore there's no cheese on hers so chose pickles instead......that's what it's all about....adding whatever they want.


 
That's how memories are made. They also ate chips dipped in ketchup....tastes like
french fries you know!!! These are known as "precious moments"

I had some leftover fabric from the nap mats that I made them and decided that their dolls or Teddy's needed them as well. When they came today that was their surprise.



Miss V was taking very good care of the baby doll and the Teddy....she is so precious. Love those two little girls soooo much.

Not sure if I mentioned it or not but since the first of the year Hubby has been busy creating a little spot into the eaves up-stairs so that we could gain a little more space. Well it's finally done and Miss A found it to be very relaxing. She had her blanket her teddy and her Ipad and layed back and did a little quiet time. I think it was a hit. Both the girls loved it.



 
 
 
 
This has been a very good day!
Love you girls!
Gotta get outta here and get my knitting needles clicking,
get into my jammies and hit my recliner.
So until we meet again.
stay warm.
Bon Soire a bientot.
 
Send some mail my way!
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Purses for the girls.
 
Also thought I'd show you these cute little purses
I made for the girls.
They look rather large here but they're only 5" wide.
They liked wearing them around their neck.
Miss A exclaimed..."Look Memere, it fits just perfect!"
I added a pkg of tissues, a tiny notebooks and some
life savers!
Wow! What a treat.
By now they may be on a sugar -overload!
 
It's great to be that young!

1 comment:

  1. How lucky are they to have a memere that makes them amazing things. english muffin Pizza's my favorate.
    it has been so cold here too all the ice fishing houses have made their way on to the lake.
    we are seeing our little munchkin tomorrow can't wait.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...