Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Works in progress.......

Here we are another stormy weekend...
When will this end? And now they're saying another
storm mid-week.
Gotta love living in New England.
 
Had a nice surprise visit from the kids and my favorite little "twinkies".
It was like a storm blew through here but I love it.
I think you've heard me say before I just can't get enough of them.
 
Here is a picture that little Miss "O" staged.




 
 

 

She got both Baby and Teddy together and said " Memere need take picture."
A buddy photographer.
She's quite the gal.

 

 
 
My Works in Progress.
Sometimes I think I'm a little ADD cause I get antsy with a project
and then get on to something else.
 I've been working on a couple of things...
an embroidery design for one of my little girls.
I plan on framing it, maybe a little white frame so they can put
it in their room.
I really like this little girl. This is actually my second one,
the first one I ruined after all the work went into it.
And absolutely cannot use it.
Also making my little "Buddy" a sweater.
I love this pattern.
If you're interested it's from
YankeeKnitterDesigns pattern #21.
I've also started on the Easter Bunny Wool Mat.
The pattern is from
Wool & Whimseys.


I don't mind telling you....that's a lot of work.
It took me most of the morning to just cut out all the pieces
and place them on my wool.
 
 
I really like the colors .
As you can see this is only one half.
I get to do this all over again for the other part.
 
 
I'm a little anxious to get on with the embroidering part.
I like that part as it's starting to come together.
Any thoughts on this is welcomed.
 
Family visit!
I'd like to end this post by saying I had a great little visit
with a cousin this week. I know I go by his business
fairly often and don't take the time to stop in to say Hi!
but this week I was determined to do so.
It was great....
How did we ever get so busy that we don't take the time for this?
I'd like to change it.....and I just might.
So BEWARE Cousins..you never know who I'll
stop in to visit next!.
 
That's it for tonight..
Till we meet again.
 
Bon Soire et Bientot!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Aww I love that little embroidery. It reminds me of what I had in my bedroom as a little girl with a bedtime prayer stitched on it. I haven't thought of that in years

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this cousin-in-law says come on up! bring a project. I have made several penny rugs I think the stuff you use (is it under wonder?) to make the pieces stick with out pinning works the best I think. You have lots of projects to keep you busy. I too love love love my one little grand baby we skyped this morning she is now into wearing sunglasses I love it!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend from High school, Sue, is with me this weekend. She is an avid knitter. I have given her you blog, so if you see K1P2 Sue, it is her. You are not being stocked, although her last name is Stock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ιt іs dеsigneԁ up fгοm many
    grades оf small-scаle aggregate that have bееn befоrehand сoated in sіzzlіng
    bitumen thаt functions aѕ а binder when blended completеly ωith sizzling
    aѕphаlt. Creаting pizza iѕ enjoуable, not that difficult, аnd
    a inсreԁiblу imaginative way to impress buddiеs and fаmily unіt with your сooκing аbіlіties - furtheгmore mаke tasty
    foods that pleаse don't crack the price range. Material markers have even been implemented and can be beneficial to touch-up the sections on the footwear whereby the color did not consider (the seams primarily).

    Here is my homepage :: stainless steel pizza stone

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Many thanks!

    Also visit my blog post: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete