Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's Hypertufa time

This is going to be a blog about the way I like to spend my time. Crafts and creating. At this time I'm between gardening and making tufa pots. My inspiration were the pots and birdbaths at The Boston Flower Show 2012 made by www.Lisa'sGardenDesigns.com . I was fascinated and full of questions. I purchased the heart birdbath she made and that was it. After doing a little research we (my friend "C") then purchased the ingredients and we were off. We've now made 3 batches and eager to make more. I hope to be posting pictures of the finished products and hope that I get lots of feedback.









1 comment:

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...