Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rain rain go away.....

As I start this post I can actually see some blue sky peeking out between those dark clouds. Gosh that's a nice sight. We've not seen the sun in a while now. And tonight should be the last night of extreme high tides. Hopefully the new seeded grass will grow
after all this.
I don't really have much to post so I thought I'd just give you a glimpse of some of the other tufa pots I've made with my partner Cheryl
This is a group of them to-date. Not all are filled as you can see but I'm sure they will be soon.
That's it for today....till my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...