Thursday, April 16, 2020

A BIT TOO MUCH!

Gosh how do i start this post. I am truly overwhelmed not only with what's going on around us but what is near and dear to me and fam. I pray for a safe and happy outcome. My heart is being torn apart.😢 I apologize for being so vague but i needed this. Now on another note
My husband recieved word this week that an acquaintance turned close friend has passed away. He took his own life! We are all in a state of shock! So many questions...so little understanding! We are so saddened by this news and we keep his family in our thoughts. RIP friend!

oh look here...i am back to making cards. I hope to be selling them soon or perhaps even taking orders. 
Watercolors are challenging for me. So unsure of how much or how little water should be on my brush.  Should i start with dry paper or wet papper? Its such an adventure. I have to say  i'm quite pleased with the results. I am following a few artists on YouTube and Instagram. "#creationsceecee is wonderful.  When she's doing a tutorial and not speaking her music is so comforting and relaxing.  Instantly puts me in a better place.
Below is Ceecee's latest creation...i wiil give this a try also...i love the simplicity and circle and dot doodles.
                     RUG HOOKING
                 APPLIQUE  FABRIC
I recently came upon this wonderfully talented lady on Facebook. 
DIANE COLLINS TOBIAS @TheVelvetHOOK.COM.
OH MY! Please hop on over snd checkout her website or her Facebook page.  Her Velvets are gorgeous and her dyeing is beautiful. I mentioned to her this morning that i would like nothing better than to jump in a big pile of her fabric.
Take a look at these....yummy. These would fit perfectly in my Coastal stair risers.
A much needed walk to catch a breath of fresh air today. A bit chilly but the sun is bright.
The sight of fresh buds is welcoming.

Once again thank you so much for being here with me. I appreciate you're stopping by. I look forward to your comments.
Stay safe and healthy ...and to my kids..I Love You and am always here for you.
A Bientot.

4 comments:

  1. I can leave you a comment so not sure what issue others are having. so sorry about
    Mike's friend how sad. I hope you are able to get out even if it is cold it is good for the soul.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful news about your friend, so hard to ever understand. Your watercoloring is looking so good. It's been a few weeks, was glad to read your newest posts.

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...