Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Sunday.....Sunday!


What a beautiful day!  Finally got out of the house for a walk and much needed fresh air. And yes it sure did soothe the soul.





Amazing once again how many summer residents were around
only for the weekend. I feel bad as i'm sure they're anxious to be here.
These sure are challenging times for all of us.
Unfortunately the town has had to place these jersey barriers at every public way as people are not following the guidelines.



Signs of spring are popping up everywhere. I was able to capture of few. The bright yellow forsythia is always a welcome sight.

I found this really cool app called
PlantSnap
where you take a photo of the plant send it over to this app and it identifies
the plant for you. I was so excited to use it.
Oh! And they have a FB page as well.
There you can join the plant chat comunity.

Here is a picture of the plant i wanted to identify.


Ornithogalum aka Sun Star
or Star of Bethlehem.
Information of how to care for water, feed,
and plant. I can see that this will come in handy.
From there I decided to get my camera out and play around shooting pics
of flowers I have around the house.




So that kept my busy for a couple hours.
Happy!

Well I'll call myself a "copycat" because my girl over @acornhollow is at it again.  Baking up a storm making dinner rolls.  Damn she's good...they looked amazing! I made the mistake of showing them to hubby and his comment was "gee you never make those for me!"😩 
That was it! Can't let her one up on me!
French Bread Rolls.
Yumm! Oh shit! Did i say i was on a diet?! ....Next week! Hee.
OBTW! I'm thinking this could be my next challenge. 
I may have to give this a little more
Thought.
Again thank you for being here with me..sorry it's a bit lengthy but hope you enjoyed the read. Hope to hear from you as always i look forward to your comments.
A Bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...