Tuesday, April 7, 2020

STAY HOME venting


Can i start off by saying how upset i am right now!!!!! I need to vent. I find it so upsetting to see how people are not taking this serious. Last week our Governor issued a warning for summer residents to please stay home...no need to check on your cottages..stay home snd stay safe! If its essential that you do then itd required that you self quarantine for 14 days. Well damn it i have not been out of the house for weeks now and i am generally a "rule breaker" but this shit is serious!!! But no here they come....up here for a couple of nights..out playing in the yard..kayaking...going to the store and then back home!! They are bright educated people! Damn i'm glad i never went to college....i don't want to be as smart as them!

Ok so enough for that rampage. We are all in this together. Frustration building and emotions running high for all of us. I love my husband but i'm ready to see someone else...my kids, my Grandchildren..my FRIENDS!!! Yesterday i hit a wall...my hubby said it was nice out i said "NO its NOT! ...he said the shy is blue i said No its Gray! You get my drift right. And if this lasts any longer he'll  have me re arranging my cabinets and drawers like his! Wow! That's not gonna happen!
 This makes me a a bit happier.
And this.
I am still sewing up a storm....masks, headbans and an attempt at scrub caps
OH! And if this shit keeps up.
you got it....i won't fit through the door TO get out!🤪
Taking a break from sewing and doing some painting...making cards to send to try to bring a smile on friends faces.
Well...thanks so much for being here with me...please come back i do look forward to your comments. 
Love you guys and Stay Safe!
A Bientot!
Ps....i promise not to vent in my next post!🥰😷

3 comments:

  1. The things you made are beautiful Donna. Today is a nice day. Had window open.. Danny did my groceries on Friday. Stood in line for 15 min. Not bad! They are limiting the TP and PTowels, but they had everything else! I read an article that said they think around mid a June things will be better! At least you can go outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment And for reading my blog...hope you return again.!

      Delete
    2. I tracked you down after your nice comment about my Cats Paw project. BUT since you are a NO-REPLY blogger would not be able to reply to you directly. So this is my way of saying thanks and just wish your email was connected to your BLOGGER information.

      Stay well and happy hooking. Saundra

      Delete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...