Sunday, April 26, 2020

I'm back.....with a confession!


Happy Sunday! 
Thank you for stopping by hope you can stay a while. This day started with sunshine and a warm breeze. Cleaned out a small patch in the garden...actually the garden is pretty small so it doesn't take up much time. Wow then the temperature dropped...i think they are predicting snow!!! That's enough of winter!
My confession.....I'm concerned I could he drinking too much!! Started out every night with a glass of wine then moved on to a Gin & Tonic! 1 glass led to 2!! My taste buds are very happy! What do you think...is that too much?
My hubby surprised me! He ordered my Birthday present and it will be here on Thursday. He knows its early but didn't want to wait.!!! I'll have such a good time with it this summer. Hope my buddy MMcT will join me.!
How cute is this little hanging planter?
Took some cutting from my "orchid cactus" and wandering jew. I plan on sharing this with Jess. I think she'll enjoy these. I love when that orchid blooms...the flowers are gorgeous. 

I did start painting those rocks i mentioned in my last post andvyes Jill the "foot" was the rock you found for me. Thanks. I found a 3rd rock I'll have fun with. Surprise and i think you'll like it.

We've come to the end of this post. Time to hit the liquor cabinet!! Hehe! 
Thanks for joining me. Hope you enjoyed it.
I see i've gained a couple more followers and comments! I sure do appreciate that...thank you so much.
Until our next visit..
A Bientot.

7 comments:

  1. So what is the gift? did I miss something? I think you are fine one or two so relax.
    show the rocks.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a SURPRISE! It should be here Thursday...i will show the rocks in due time.
      Thanks so much for bring here.

      Delete
  2. MMct is looking forward to joining you, he will love that! Thank you for posting a picture of your yard....I miss that view so much! Enjoy your gin..Im going for a glass of wine right now :) <3 Keep up the great work wit these blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you guys too...thanks so much for being here!

      Delete
  3. I have not had that gin bit cant wait to try it....what's your bd present....? Need pics! No worries ..you're fine on the couple of drinks ��....we all need a little happy hour....hours,.....days......weeks......whatever gets us through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Welcome to my blog..so happy you're here. Its a surprise...you'l see soon.
      Thanks so much for being here. Miss you.

      Delete
  4. 1, 2, 3...it's only a number...and who's counting?
    Sweet little hanging planter :)

    ReplyDelete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...