Friday, April 24, 2020

Not Much Accomplished .

What can i say.....the truth of it is i didn't get much done. I planned on getting some hooking done on my risers...but had no motivation. Yesterday late afternoon i sat and enjoyed a cup of my favorite tea. Like "My Hooker" cup? Yeah I do too..it was gifted from that special lady over at  Acorn Hollow. 
 It was warm and sunny the other day 
passed by another sign of spring popping out from the leaves and dead grass. What a coincidence I'm posting this picture aling with my tea.
I was thinking I'd look for rocks that i vould paint.....and voila!
Do you see what I see? Hopefully I'll be back to you with that soon. 
A few years ago I attended a knitting class to make wool clogs.
Gosh! I think that was 9 years ago! Time flies......anyhow i made them , felted them and a few years later decided  they needed a little detail. I threw in some needle felting. Yay! They're sooo warm. This week I decided to give them a cleaning....holy crap....it took 4 days out in the sun and the wind to get them dry. I didn't like being without them. 
I might have to consider making another pair.
The End!
Great having you here...thank you for stopping in. I sure hope to hear from you....comments are always welcomed. 
A Bientot!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds to me that that you accomplished quite a lot :) I am looking forward to seeing how that rock, with paint turns out.
    ~gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! So happy you arrived. Thank you soo much.

      Delete
  2. I think I am finally doing the comments right now :) Isnt that the "foot" rock that I found on the beach for you? I cannot wait to see how that comes out! Keep the blogs coming, I love them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much....yes thats the rock.
      Glad you enjoy this...i'll be back.

      Delete

Hearts all around with lots of LOVE.

Happy Day to you all! I'm a bit late with these wishes.... hope your day was sweet. Hubby still not up and about much so when I was out ...